Featured post

Let Us Stop Filling Bins

Let us Stop Filling Bins https://www.pinterest.com/clen1/true-love/ We may not know what really inspired the people of th...

Sunday 27 December 2015

Bombastic, Romantic, Fantastic Lover!

We intellectuals go around interacting through the pen, another one writes and other reads at the other end, that's our interaction, we are to sparsely uttered to share round tables. As we interact in this unique way, we motivate, encourage and inspire each each. On December 27, 2015 I read an article by a great fellow, Bongani Dube on the Sunday Swazi Observer. The article inspired me to look back at 2015, I only noticed after reading it that 1015 is as good as dead and gone. One thing I liked from the article are the words "You nasty, nasty 2015", in another line he calls it "Darling"; this brings to me the sweet sour feeling he or most of us have about the year. The words reminded me of a great movie I once watched, "Sexy Evil Genius", oh! The starring lady in that movie, playing the character of Nicky, for once you say 'Nick' you are dead. Everybody in that movie felt sweet sour about Nicky.


Bongani is right, the year is gone and we have both sweet and sour memories of it, myself included. By "we" I mean me and you actually. I hope you have now noticed, I love love, so wrapping the year I should take that aspect of humanity, Bongani and a lot more penners have touched much on all the rest, why should I sing an already sung song?

Yesterday I went to my Facebook, in there I have a page "Elcrema", they know a lot about love and relationships, I wonder if they ever lose their loved ones to others; the way they talk about love, I do not expect them to lose loved ones other than to death. The Elcrema authors made a collection of sayings that would make men "better and romantic" lovers. I loved a few of the sayings, and they reminded me to send a text to my lady and say "I love you". Let me bring to you some of the sayings of my choice, for more you can go to elcrema.com


 1.They say a picture tells a thousand words but when I see yours all I see is three:            “I love you”.
2.I miss you when I’m not with you….when I’m not with you, all I do is think about you…when I think about you, I just want to be with you….and when I’m with you, it’s like all of my dreams have come true.
3.I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw you weren’t perfect and I loved you even more.
4.My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.
5.I’ve fallen in love many times…always with you.
            Elcrema.com


Fantastic! Please, be honest here, how do you feel when reading the above sayings? Don't you feel like repenting and being the greatest lover? Like Shaggy said, "bombastic, romantic, fantastic lover!"The above sayings are really great to hear, they surely would melt your lady, they touched me too, I loved them. One thing about ladies, which men rarely take advantage of, is that ladies love being appreciated. Make sure you appreciate something on her per day, that would tell her that you care and do take time to think about her. Men are busy in nature, when I'm watching Man. U against Chelsea with the guys I am very busy, or when having a drink or two with the guys. In that busy schedule, just fit her in with a compliment.

I won't waste time and mention all the things that happened during the course of 2015, I will just channel us to look forward. Let us forget about all the happenings of 2015; the heart breaks, the tears, the heek ups, the old fun, the old memories. Let us make 2016 an all valentine year, a year of love. Love does not mean always happiness, but it means giving all for the one you love. "Just like gambling, keep pouring the coins", I once said.

No comments:

Post a Comment